Patient Forms, Map and Directions to De Pere Office
Your first visit to Ledgeview Dental Care establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our mission is to provide quality dental care and education in a relaxed manner so your dental needs are accomplished at a pace that fits your comfort level and finances.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.
- Briefly describe what patients can expect on their first visit to your office.
- A New Patient Visit consists of a dental cleaning, complete oral and periodontal exams, any necessary x-rays, oral health care instructions, and fluoride if applicable.
- What should patients bring to their appointment?
- Patients should bring Dental Insurance card or information, and an updated medication list.
- Do you have any forms for your patients to complete prior to their appointment?
- Yes, the form needed is found on the website, or patients may arrive 10-15 minutes prior to appointment to fill out paperwork.
We are located approximately 4 miles south of Hwy172 and GV. Directly across from Prevea Clinic.